Declaration on the Environment
ADVICS conducts business activities as a mission to contribute to the evolution of a safer and comfortable motorized society through the development, manufacturing and sales of automobile brake products. For this purpose, all ADVICS members aim for harmony between the environment and human beings, to create a better environment, and to promote the activities to improve environmental effects of business activities.
Corporate Action Guidelines
We place the environmental improvement activities of Declaration on the environment as a key issue of management, and act for all business activities including product development, manufacturing and services under the following policy.
- We promote the development of technology and products, considering the environment.
- Based on the sprit of "Take care of limited resources", we try to save resources and expand recycling activities.
- We comply with environmental laws and other requirements that ADVICS agrees upon.
- We set objectives and targets relating to the environment, and according to the plan, implement and review them.
- We make continuous efforts to improve the environmental management system, reduce the environmental effect and prevent contamination.
- We sincerely respond to the environmental requirements from interested party.
ADVICS works hard to keep everyone including the general public informed about this policy.
June 27, 2017
Environment management representative:
Executive Vice President Kenji Yasuda